We can do many things to modify our car and car modification is actually a dedicated industry. Many car owners feel the need to lower suspension, add big bore exhausts, tune engines and perform body styling. In general, we should be able to modify many parts of our car and it should be considered as a statement of personal style and individuality. In any case, we should inform our car insurance company about our plan to modify the car. If they are not notified and our car is damaged due to specific reasons, they could be reluctant to comply with our claims.
There are many cars that we can modify and here are a few ideas we should consider:
- Peugeot 306 GTi: Peugeot should be an easy car to modify. As an example, the Peugeot 306 GTi is a popular hatch model that we can tune and modify. There are many tuning parts and body kits for 306 GTi in the market. The car is available in the market as second-hand vehicles in great number and tgey are quite affordable. Insurance premiums for this car are relatively low, so we shouldn’t be worry about it. In general, a fully modified Peugeot 306 GTi should be something that we can be proud of.
- Citroen Saxo: The Saxo is one of the popular cars that we can modify. There are many modifying parts available in the market, fro suspension parts to body kits. As an example, we could modify the Saxo VTR to run much faster from zero to 60 mph in less than 10 seconds. We could also modify the Citroen Saxo to take corners well and become much more fuel efficient. In general, it should be very easy to make the Saxo a true head turner.
- Vauxhall Corsa: The Corsa is the easiest and cheapest cars to modify. It should be very affordable to insure our cars. Corsa is also quite affordable to insure, although we add many modifications to it. Parts are also reasonably priced and they are readily available. The Corsa B model is also a good car for modification project.
- Honda Civic: The Civic is another popular car for modification project and “The Fast and The Furious” has helped to increase its popularity. The Civic EK variant is a good model for modification. There should be many tuning parts and body kits for the car in the market.
- VW Golf: The Golf should be easy to modify and it would look really cool in the end. The Golf VR6 model is quite popular among enthusiasts. The market also provides us with many tuning parts and body kits.
Alternatively, there are older cars that we can choose for modification purposes. Some celebrities are still driving them and they are still considered the icons, such as the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Fastback (1967) and Dodge Charger. Pontiac Firebird Trans Am was used for the popular TV series, Knight Rider and we couldn’t ignore the everlasting charm of VW Beetle.